Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gaborik buying house in Vancouver?

Gaborik: Rumors out of Vancouver say that Gaborik is buying a house in Vancouver, which obviously means he is likely going to join the Canucks. Rumors are also saying that Hossa is also planning on joining the Canucks.

Jmess: This isn't surprising to me I've been saying Gaborik would be going to Vancouver since last season. I also had been expecting Hossa to go to Vancouver as well as this will be Gillis's big splash. Obviously this means no more Sedin's and even though Gaborik and Hossa have more skill the Canucks are giving up two pretty durable Europeans for two injury prone ones.

2 comments:

  1. For Canucks fan's sake, they better hope Gillis isn't selling the farm to make this happen... two Sedins are better than none!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true but I think Gillis wants to put his mark on this team and I'm almost 100% sure Gaborik will be a Canuck next season.

    ReplyDelete